As the coronavirus outbreak continues to affect the UK, we thought it best to give you some guidance on how it may affect your site.
ComputerMinds will operate as normal
In short, please don't panic ?
Should we need to work from home, we have plans and infrastructure in place so that we can continue to service your site as normal. We're able to work fully remotely, and we're ready to do so.
Unless somehow we all come down terribly ill on exactly the same day, we should be running business as usual!
Commerce sites may need to consider site impacts
If you're running an e-commerce site, you've likely already started planning. In case you haven't (or maybe you missed something!), here are some helpful questions:
- Have you started planning what additional communications you need to add to your site?
- If you needed to display an important message to customers, do you know how you would do it?
- Will your telephone customer service be affected?
- Are the phone numbers on your site up to date?
- Is there a scenario where you may need to stop taking orders through your site?
Get in touch
As always, ComputerMinds remain calm and collected - and hopefully that's some weight taken off your mind! Do feel free to get in touch if you would like to discuss anything further.
Mike & the ComputerMinds