Last updated: 13/08/2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognise you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Cookies we use on our site
- JSESSIONID | Expiry: Session | Used to maintain user states across page requests;
- _ga | Expiry: 2 years | Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website for use with Google Analytics;
- _gid | Expiry: Session | Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate;
- collect | Expiry: Session | Used to sen d data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels;
What are your choices regarding cookies