Drupal training course overview
This course will cover the basics of building a Drupal site, covering the core modules and some of the more popular contributed modules. A great introduction to Drupal.
16 hours (2 day)
£850 per delegate at our premises in Bristol, £1700 for up to 5 delegates at your premises. Interested in multiple courses or variations - contact us
Drupal training course outline
- Basic introduction to web technologies, web servers, FTP etc.
- Installing a local web server
- Installing Drupal
- Walking through the basic concepts, creating node types, adding content, handling users etc
- Walk through the core modules
- Installing contributed modules
- Using pathauto to build clean URLs
- Introduction to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques in Drupal
- Handling images, covering the various options available.
- WYSIWYG editors, pros and cons of available editors and installing TinyMCE
- Views module - creating pages of content
- CCK module - adding custom fields to your content types
- Other common contributed modules (organic groups, event and more)
- Introduction to theming Drupal