We are big fans of SugarCRM and have worked on a number of projects to integrate SugarCRM with Drupal. This is a simple guide to performing a basic data capture integration between Drupal and Sugar, using a couple of Drupal modules (webform and sugarwebform). You can see an example of this on our contact us page - feel free to fill the form in, but it is our live contact form so don't be suprised if you get a callback :)
We came across this problem on one of our Drupal sites the other day, someone uploaded an image with an ampersand in the filename, and imagecache refused to display the image. A bit of investigating revealed that imagecache had a problem with a number of special characters in the image filenames.
The solution is a little imagecache theme override - you can see examples for both Drupal5 and Drupal6 below
Small one this to compliment our other article on removing tinymce from select textareas. This enhancement will hide tinymce from the Drupal block edit screen when the input format is set to PHP. This stops the problem of tinymce stripping the PHP tags from the block edit textarea when you edit your block
The following function goes into your template.php file and will solve the problem of tinymce showing up on a block when the format is set to PHP
One of the joys of working with Drupal 6, and views 2, is that you have to relearn a lot of things you used to take for granted ... one trick we use in most projects is embedding views filters in blocks, nodes or custom code. There are plenty of scenarios this is useful, the classic being to create a flexible views based replacement for the normal Drupal search. Anyway, enough of the blurb - heres the good stuff - some code to give you the filter form for a Drupal 6 views 2 view.
Another quick one this, we recently had a small client experience issues with their Drupal site which was hosted on lycos webhosting. They hadn't changed anything on the site, but suddenly they were getting nothing but 500 (internal server) errors.
Upgrading from Drupal 4.6 has always been complicated by issues of character sets, but the Drupal upgrade scripts normally solve most of these problems for us. But when your dealing with a complex upgrade you need a good understanding of how Drupal is dealing with character sets in Mysql.
A rather obscure one this, but we found a problem today on one of our Drupal sites with the filter form on the node admin screen (admin/content/node). Changing the filter settings on the form had no effect, which prevented you from filtering the list of nodes. We tracked the solution down to the $_SESSION array being cleared between page reloads, and a quick google pointed the finger at the Remember me module. Disabling the module solved the problem